We are a Web3 Startup in Vienna/Austria, bridging the world of physical valueable goods like Art & Luxury with the Blockchain by offering a simple to use real world asset tokenization solution enabling proof of authenticity, digital content on phyiscal goods and making them tradeable on Web3 marketplaces fostering first and secondary sales.
We are looking for a person professionalising our Marketing and Communications effort.
You will be the main responsible person for planning, organizing and executing OwnerChips marketing activities.
- Develop the image and external perception of OwnerChip
- Create & execute a content strategy
- Content creation: blogs, videos, infographics, case studies, etc.
- Align marketing activities to our target groups which are tech-savvy Artists & Luxury Brands
- Be responsible for product- as well as company-related marketing activities
- Be responsible for our marketing channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Website)
- Set digital marketing activities (SEO, SEA, SMM, etc.) & take care of the performance
- Develop dashboards for following up KPIs with the management
- Professional digital marketing experience of at least two years
- You should be already active in the crypto/Web3 space or at least show great enthusiasm todo so in the future.
- Excellent English writing skills (C2-level or native)
- Moderate graphical skills: youre able to create appealing banners, videos,infographics, etc. (e.g. Canva)
- Basic analytical skills: youre able to analyze data, interpret it and set action itemsbased on it.
- Skilled in creating text, video and graphical content
- Ability to plan & execute marketing campaigns
- SEO experience of advantage
Additional Requirements or Expectations Specific to the Position
- A fully remote work is possible, preferrable in one of the European timezones.Most of the team is located in Vienna/Austria, but we work remotely to a large extent.
- The position is part-time (approx. 50%) for now with the option of extending to full-time end of 2024, when we plan to extend the team.
- When applying please reference some of the Marketing / Communications efforts for which you were responsible in past projects.
- Communications Skills
- Content Marketing
- Growth Marketing
- Growth Strategy
- Lead Generation
- PR and Media Relations
Full remote work is possible and/or hybrid in Vienna, Austria