Terms & Conditions
LAST UPDATED: 18 January 2023
1. Eligibility. To be eligible to use any of the Services, you represent and warrant that: (a) as an individual, you are at least 18 years old or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws; (b) you have not been previously suspended or removed from using the Platform; (c) your use of the Platform will not violate any and all laws and regulations applicable to you; and (d) if you are using the Platform on behalf of a business or an entity, you hereby state that you are legally authorized to act on behalf of such business or entity.
2. Account Setup. In order to use the Platform, you will need create an account (“CryptoJobs.com Account”) by providing your details, including your real name (for individuals), company’s name (if you create an account on behalf of a business or an entity), email address and a password and accepting the Terms. By using CryptoJobs.com Account, you agree and represent that you will use the Services only for yourself or on behalf of the business or the entity, provided you are legally authorized to act on behalf of them, and not on behalf of any third party, unless you have obtained prior written approval from us. Each User may register only one CryptoJobs.com Account. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your CryptoJobs.com Account.
3. Account Usage Requirements. A CryptoJobs.com Account can only be used by you. CryptoJobs.com reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of your CryptoJobs.com Account by persons other than you. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your CryptoJobs.com Account, you should notify us immediately. It shall be your sole responsibility to avoid any unauthorized use or access of your CryptoJobs.com Account and CryptoJobs.com assumes no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Services by you or any third party with or without your authorization.
4. Account Security
4.1. You agree to treat your security details (such as username and password) as confidential information, and not to disclose such information to any third party. You should be solely responsible for keeping safe of your security details of your CryptoJobs.com Account, and be responsible for all activities under your CryptoJobs.com Account. We assume no liability for any loss or consequences caused by authorized or unauthorized use of your account credentials.
4.2. You must take reasonable care to ensure that your email account is secure and only accessed by you, as your email address may be used to reset passwords or to communicate with you about the security of your CryptoJobs.com Account. We will not be liable for the breach of an e-mail account resulting an unauthorized transaction to be executed with proper confirmation. In case any of the e-mail addresses registered with the CryptoJobs.com’s Account are compromised, you should without undue delay after becoming aware of this contact CryptoJobs.com and also contact your email service provider. Irrespective of whether the User is using a public, a shared or his/her electronic device to access the CryptoJobs.com Account, you must always ensure that your account credentials are not stored by the browser, cached or otherwise recorded. You should never use any functionality that allows login details or passwords to be stored by the electronic device you are using.
4.3. You are responsible for keeping the electronic device through which you access the Platform safe and maintaining adequate security and control of any and all security details that you use to access the Platform. This includes taking all reasonable steps to avoid the loss, theft or misuse of such electronic device and ensuring that such electronic device is both encrypted and password protected.
5.1. Provided that you comply with the express terms and conditions stated in these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, revocable, license to access and use the Platform and related content, materials, information for any lawful purpose consistent with these Terms and all applicable legislations and regulations. We reserve all other rights not granted to you in the Platform. You agree that you have no other rights beyond this limited license.
5.1. You may use the Platform for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not transmit, copy, reproduce, sell, resell, license, distribute, modify, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, perform, display, incorporate into another website, or in any other way exploit any content or other part of the Platform for any purpose. All logos related to the CryptoJobs.com or displayed on the Platform are trademarks or registered marks of CryptoJobs.com or its licensors. You must not copy, imitate or use them without our prior written consent. If you violate any portion of these Terms, your permission to access and use the Services may be terminated pursuant to these Terms.
6. Copyrights & Other Intellectual Property Rights.
6.1. All text, graphics, user interface, photos, sounds, process flow, diagrams, information, content, data and other materials used, displayed or provided or received by you in connection with the Services and the Platform (“CryptoJobs.com Materials”) together with all intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing are, as between you and CryptoJobs.com, owned by us.
6.2. We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and use the CryptoJobs.com Materials for your personal use. Such license is subject to these Terms and does not permit (a) any resale of the CryptoJobs.com Materials; (b) the distribution, public performance or public display of any CryptoJobs.com Materials; (c) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the CryptoJobs.com Materials, or any portion thereof; or (d) any use of the CryptoJobs.com Materials other than for their intended purposes. The license granted under this Article 6 will automatically terminate if we suspend or terminate your access to the Services.
7.1. When using the Platform, you must use it in compliance with these Terms and applicable laws.
7.2. You may not:
- sell, resell, rent, exchange, add, modify, temper, distribute, lease, sub-license, dissemble, transfer, further transmit, publish, remover or alter any copyright statement or label, or license, sub-license sell, mirror, design, rent, lease, private label, grant security interests in the properties or any part of the properties, or create their derivative works or otherwise to take advantage of any part of the properties;
- violate any law, regulation, contract, intellectual property or other third party right, or commit a tort while using the Platform;
- provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
- post content or communications that are, in our sole discretion, libelous, defamatory, profane, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, vulgar, suggestive, harassing, hateful, threatening, offensive, discriminatory, bigoted, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive or otherwise objectionable;
- use any deep linking, web crawlers, bots, spiders or other automatic devices, programs, scripts, algorithms or methods, or any similar or equivalent manual processes to access, obtain, copy or monitor any part of the properties, or replicate or bypass the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform in any way, in order to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information in any manner not purposely provided through the Platform;
- post content containing unsolicited promotions, political campaigning or commercial messages or any chain messages or use content designed to deceive or trick the use of the Platform;
- attempt to access any part or function of the properties without authorization, or connect to the Platform or any CryptoJobs.com servers or any other systems or networks provided through the Platform by hacking, password mining or any other unlawful or prohibited means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerabilities of the Platform or any network connected to the properties, or violate any security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform;
- reverse look-up, track or seek to track any information of any other users or visitors of the Platform;
- take any actions that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of systems or networks of the Platform or CryptoJobs.com, or the infrastructure of any systems or networks connected to CryptoJobs.com;
- use any devices, software or routine programs to interfere with the normal operation of the Platform or any transactions on the Platform, or any other person’s use of the Platform;
- forge headers, impersonate, or otherwise manipulate identification, to disguise your identity or the origin of any messages or transmissions you send to CryptoJobs.com;
- use the Platform in an illegal way; or
- encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Article 7.
8. User Content. You hereby grant to us a royalty-free, fully paid-up, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, display, perform, publish and distribute, in any form, medium or manner, any text, information, data, materials, images, or other content you provide to us using the Platform or submit or post to the Platform and that is not Feedback (defined in Article 10) owned by us (the “User Content”). You represent and warrant that: (a) you own the User Content or have the right to grant the rights and licenses in these Terms, and (b) the User Content and use by us of the User Content as licensed herein does not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party. CryptoJobs.com may remove any User Content from the Platform for any reason at our discretion.
9. Third Party Content. During using the Platform, you may view or be directed to content provided by third parties (the “Third-Party Content”). We do not control, endorse, or adopt any Third-Party Content and shall have no responsibility for the Third‑Party Content, including without limitation material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable. In addition, your business dealings or correspondence with any third parties accessed through CryptoJobs.com are solely between you and the third parties. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, and you understand that your use of the Third-Party Content, and your interactions with third parties, is at your own risk.
10. Feedback. We own any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials (“Feedback”) about CryptoJobs.com, the Services, and the Platform that you provide through email, the Platform, or other ways. Any Feedback you submit is non-confidential. You hereby assign to us all right, title and interest to the Feedback together with all associated intellectual property rights. You will not be entitled to, any hereby waive any claim for, acknowledgement or compensation based on any Feedback or any modifications made based on any Feedback.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties.
11.1. WE TRY TO KEEP THE PLATFORM UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO ANY PART OF THE PLATFORM, OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN, WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE. OPERATION OF THE PLATFORM MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, USEFULNESS, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON SUCH DATA FOR ANY REASON.
11.2. THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY IF AND TO THE EXTENT IT IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE.
12. Disclaimer of Damages. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, INFORMATION, REVENUE, PROFITS OR OTHER BUSINESSES OR FINANCIAL BENEFITS) ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF CryptoJobs.com AND ITS AFFILIATES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY EVEN IF CryptoJobs.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Limitation of Liability. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF CryptoJobs.com, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES OFFERED BY OR ON BEHALF OF CryptoJobs.com AND ITS AFFILIATES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF UNITED STATES DOLLAR ONE (1).
14.1. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, third-party information providers, and independent contractors against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to your conduct, your use or inability to use the Platform, your breach or alleged breach of these Terms, your violation of any applicable law or the rights of any other person or entity.
14.2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding, which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
15.1. These Terms remain in effect while you use the Services and as long as your CryptoJobs.com Account remains open. You may delete your CryptoJobs.com Account at any time. We reserve the right to, at our sole discretion, limit your use of the Platform and to restrict, suspend, or terminate your CryptoJobs.com Account if it believes that you may be in breach of these Terms or applicable legislation or are misusing the Platform in any way whatsoever. We will have no liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your account or related deletion of your information.
16. Compliance With Local Laws.
16.1. You must comply with local laws in relation to the legal usage of the Services in the jurisdiction in which you reside, as well as other laws and regulations that are applicable to you. If you reside in any jurisdictions where the use of the Service would violate any of the laws or regulations of the jurisdiction in which you reside, you agree to refrain from using the Services in any manner that would violate any of the laws and regulations of such jurisdiction.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdictions
17.1. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Dubai International Financial Centre (“DIFC”), without regard to any conflict of law rules or principles that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction, unless mandatory provisions for the protection of consumers of the law of another country contradict this.
17.2. Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the then applicable rules of the Dubai International Arbitration Centre (“DIAC”). The number of arbitrators shall be one (1) and shall be appointed by the Arbitral Court. The seat and place of arbitration shall be Dubai, UAE. The language of the arbitration and award shall be English.
17.3. You acknowledge that any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or the Services is personal to you and CryptoJobs.com and that any dispute will be resolved solely through individual arbitration and you are expressly, by accepting the Terms, waiving any right you may have to participate in any class litigation, class action or any other type of representative proceeding.
If any provision of these Terms shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any rule, law, or regulation of any local, state, or federal government agency, such provision will be changed and interpretated to accomplish the objectives of the provision to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law and the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement shall not be affected.
19. Modifications and Amendments.
CryptoJobs.com reserves the right to amend or modify any portion of these Terms at any time by publishing the revised version of the Terms on the Platform. The changes will become effective and shall be deemed accepted by the User, the first time the User uses the Platform after the publishing of the revised Terms and shall apply on a going-forward basis with respect to any activity initiated after publishing. In the event that the User does not agree with any such modification, the User’s sole and exclusive remedy is to terminate the use of the Services and close the CryptoJobs.com Account. You agree that CryptoJobs.com shall not be liable to you or any third party as a result of any losses suffered by any modification or amendment of these Terms.
20. Entire Agreement.
CryptoJobs.com’s failure or delay in exercising any right, power, or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver thereof.
You may not assign or transfer any right to use the Services or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from us, including by operation of law or in connection with any change of control. CryptoJobs.com may assign or transfer any or all of its rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without notice or obtaining your consent or approval.
23. Third-Party Website Disclaimer.
24. Job Ads from External Sources.
CryptoJobs.com may from time to time publish employment opportunities and other job-related content, including links to third party websites from other job search portals and career pages (“Job Ads”). We are not affiliated or in any partnership with any such portals or companies and we do not receive any commission or compensation from any portals or companies for posting the Job Ads on the Platform. When you apply for the Job Ads, you may be directed to third party websites. We have no control over the content of any Job Ads, links to or from the Job Ads. If you leave the Platform and choose to enter a third-party website, you accept any terms and conditions imposed by that third-party. We have no obligation to screen any Job Ads, or to include any Job Ads in the Portal. We assume no liability of any Job Ads that are sourced from third party websites.
25. Ancillary Services
Our affiliated companies may provide ancillary services such as digital marketing and software development services. Such services shall be governed by a separate agreement between us and you.
26. Notices and Communication.
27. Contact Us.