We are looking for a collaborative and supportive Technical Program Manager to be part of the MetaMask DevEx & Snaps product teams and support building functionality as part of executing both teams roadmaps. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our teams perform as effectively as possible, and in service to our mission and values.Responsibilities Will Include
- Help ensure that we ship at a healthy cadence.
- Manage planning long-term, multi-phase programs accounting for aspects of development, release, and maintenance.
- Execute against short- and mid-term goals with a high degree of autonomy.
- Manage project operational aspects, scope, change management, and track scheduled progress through the appropriate metrics to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Support and collaborate closely with Snaps & DevEx product team managers (Product Manager, Engineering Manager, Tech Lead) in defining timelines and prioritizations.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and lead their implementation to improve development velocity, team member happiness, and product quality for end users.
- Advocate for our Engineers and Designers, involving them in decisions when appropriate while shielding them from distractions.
- Facilitate trusting relationships and transparent communication between the product teams and stakeholders within MetaMask and ConsenSys.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Working experience as a senior developer, or 5+ years of experience working directly with developers as a senior product manager or senior technical project manager in the technology field.
- Deep working Agile experience with a proven track record of adapting project management frameworks to meet where the team is at.
- Adaptable to meet team members where they are at.
- Strong change management and process improvement mindset.
- Comfortable and flexible working with ambiguity at process and organizational levels.
- Courageous in proactively identifying and removing blockers for the teams, taking ownership of the resolution or influencing others to help resolve, with alignment from the product teams managers.
- Strong organization skills and an ability to gather requirements, acceptance criteria, etc.
- Extensive experience leading, coordinating, and facilitating software teams and sprints.
- Comfortable with product ownership and decision-making, in collaboration with DevEx and Snaps product teams managers.
- Understands software development life cycle best practices.
- Comfortable with using Github.
- Familiar with blockchain products, and an eagerness to learn more.
Nice to have
- Working experience in web3 development (developed dapps, coded in Solidity, etc)
- Familiar working level with Zenhub or JIRA
- Youre a practicing Scrum Master and Project Manager for the last 3+ years
- Youre a certified Agile practitioner (e.g. CSM, CSPO, PMI-ACP, etc)
- Youre a certified PMP
- Youre a MetaMask user!
- Communications Skills
- Product Management