We are seeking a high energy, experienced Mid Market Account Executive to build and foster long-term strategic relationships, selling Maplesofts engineering software products across North America.
This is a hybrid position, with the requirement to work from our office in Waterloo, ON a minimum of two days per week.
- Gain access and build relationships decision makers in target companies.
- Build and execute sales and business development initiatives to improve awareness of Maplesofts engineering solutions products and increase sales pipeline.
- Proactively engage in the engineering industry in order to identify prospects and nurture long term business relationships.
- Educate industry leaders about Maplesofts engineering solutions and product offerings, aligning our solutions to their critical needs and challenges.
- Understand what motivates customers to buy and what drives the industry to grow and tap into those needs in an effective way.
- Develop a robust qualified pipeline and manage strategic and customer-centric account planning and forecasting.
- Manage and prioritize all aspects of territory management for quota attainment; manage pipeline and ensure all revenue-process activities are performed to meet pipeline objectives.
- Understand and be able to talk about Maplesofts solutions and competitive differentiation in specific business lines. Maintain knowledge on new solutions and updated value propositions.
- Post-secondary education in an Engineering related field, or equivalent working experience.
- Experience selling engineering software products.
- Ability to conduct proactive outreach within assigned territory and business lines.
- Demonstrate successful methodology to prospect and build effective pipelines.
- Solutions-oriented and proactive, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability and eagerness to collaborate and work within a team environment.
- Ability to travel within North America and globally, as needed.
- Cold Outreach
- Communications Skills
- Team Collaboration