Own and drive key projects across the B2C, B2B2C and B2B space. This role is for a generalist someone who is willing to jump in and drive any project from creating blog posts through to in depth sales/ marketing journeys.
- Demonstrated experience in a range of digital marketing technologies and analytics tools - Braze, Hubspot, Pardot, Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Amplitude (a combo of)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively across an organisation and develop strong relationships and networks
- Sales lifecycles: Strategize and execute sales nurtures and lifecycles to ensure that we are making the most of every new lead and customer
- User experience: drive campaigns to improve our user experience and increase touch points across both B2B and B2C
- Build your own Loyalty: the marketing point person for this program from merchant adoption through to education and continuous improvement and revenue growth
- Content creation: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop content strategies aligned with business objectives and audience preferences. Ensure content consistency with brand voice, message, and overall marketing strategies.
- Email Marketing: Plan, execute, and manage email marketing campaigns to engage subscribers, nurture leads, and drive conversions.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Proficiency in using digital marketing tools and platforms, ideal experience with Hubspot and or Braze.
- Creative mindset with the ability to craft engaging and persuasive copy.
- Proactive and self-driven, with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and derive actionable insights for optimisation.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and present insights.
- Result-oriented approach with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of user experience and conversion optimisation principles.
- Continuous learning mindset to stay updated with industry trends and best practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and independently.
The mindset required to be successful in this role
- Self starter
- Communications Skills
- Content Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Problem Solving