Founded in 2009, we began in the traditional finance world, as a leader in the FX space. Sensing the seismic shifts taking place in the financial industry, and the disruptive power of digital assets, we made it our mission to make these decentralized trends accessible to every business, from market leaders to small retailers.
We are offering an internship opportunity in Marketing & Events, which begins at the start of the interns Summer 2023 semester and concludes before the start of the interns following semester. As our Summer Marketing intern, your areas of focus will be marketing events. Youll be regularly interacting with members of the Marketing team and will be mentored by our VP of Marketing. Qualified candidates for this internship are current students who have completed all coursework for their sophomore or junior year. Ideal candidates for this internship are creative, with a positive and intellectually curious disposition.
Internships at Shift Markets are designed to provide students with hands-on training, similar to a university lab course, which enriches the educational experience. The goal is to add professional context to the students specialized academic program for the upcoming academic year. A major in Marketing (or a related major, such as Business or Design), is best suited for tying this internship to an academic program.
The intern will gain valuable experience by:
- Communicating daily with internal Marketing team members, under the supervision of the VP of Marketing.
- Receiving hands-on training in marketing from members of the Marketing team.
- Completing and processing paperwork required by law, with guidance from Marketing team members.
- Receiving training from Marketing team members on how to use Asana for managing projects.
The ideal intern is familiar with the following programs used by our company:
- Google apps
The ideal intern already has these required skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback to refine and improve
- Self-motivated and able to focus in a remote environment
- Adapts well to quickly changing priorities
Qualified candidates meet the following expectations:
- Experience which demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in progress, with a major in Marketing (or a related major, such as Business or Design).
This is an unpaid internship with academic credit available. This internship requires 20 to 40 hours per week, and is remote-based. Internships with Shift are conducted without entitlement to a paid job at the conclusion of the internship. This internship cannot be completed in California.