As the principal Front-End Designer for Liven.com, you will bring expertise in working with tools such as Figma and Framer to leverage auto layout principles and web standards to build immersive web experiences.You will design, create, and deploy web pages that are visually appealing and intuitively usable. You will leverage advanced auto layout skills to enhance the design and functionality of our multi-viewport website, landing pages, lead generation pages, and other online properties, ensuring a seamless user experience across all platforms. The ideal candidate will bring experience in building pages and web properties that are editable by non-developer and designer team players and, thus, must be skilled in crafting multi-state component variables. The ideal candidate is self-driven, capable of working in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction (staying within a set of pre-defined design standards), and has a rich portfolio that showcases their expertise in using tools like Figma, Framer, and Adobe Suite to create stellar web designs. Key Responsibilities
- Masterfully utilise Figma and Framer to design web pages that are highly responsive and adaptive to various viewports, leveraging the power of auto layout principles.
- Must be knowledgeable enough in the principles of auto layout to not depend on import or export plugins - must be able to self-diagnose and render pages through these skills to construct auto layouts from beginning to end.
- Ability to utilise Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to create supporting visual elements that complement the website's (or web property's) design language.
- Develop components for reuse, focusing on flexibility and compatibility within the DOM.
- Enhance the website's interactivity by leveraging Figma and/or Framer's interactive features and components.
- Contribute to SEO efforts through proficient metadata handling and creating designs optimised for fast load times.
- Collaborate remotely with our Australian & global team, maintaining clear communication and a cohesive workflow.
- Proven experience in front-end design, with a strong portfolio showcasing expertise in using Figma and Framer for web design.
- Deep understanding of auto layout principles, including expertise in padding, wrapping, nesting, and DOM spatial reasoning - and other layout techniques.
- Experience in working with Flexbox
- Basic proficiency in HTML/CSS and familiarity with code editors.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, delivering results with minimal supervision.
- Experience in using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for web design-related assets.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate remotely with a cross-continental team.
- Experience in creating web pages optimised for speed and performance.
- Ability to add interactive elements to web pages to enhance user engagement.
- Graphic Designing
- UI Design
- UX/UI Design