We are looking for a Program Manager to join our Design team. The team is responsible for driving operational excellence for our Design team, which means implementing processes, systems, and tooling solutions to raise the bar of design quality/efficiency and operationalize a rapidly growing Design team.What youll do:
- Identify operational and process gaps and pain-points for the Design Team and cross-functional partners.
- Create and implement scalable improvements and solutions across tooling, systems, and processes.
- Create well-structured documentation in support of design principles, processes, systems, and programs.
- Clarify the design sign-off process, engineering handoff guidelines, and marketing involvement.
- Implement Best Practice project tracking/resource allocation frameworks that will improve visibility and collaboration across teams.
- Ensure that designers are able to track design issues through the entire lifecycle - through development, QA process, and reviewing designs before release to ensure design quality.
- Support and collaborate with the Design System team to increase efficiency and consistency across platforms.
- Support and enable design and research metrics to track and measure the impact and effectiveness of design initiatives.
- Collaborate with data and research teams to gather insights and make data-driven decisions.
- Foster team collaboration and connection by organizing regular meetings, workshops, and knowledge-sharing sessions to facilitate a cohesive and motivated design team.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- 5+ years of work experience in UX/design program management or operations.
- Highly skilled at organization, planning, and process development.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and sharp attention to detail.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable in ambiguous environments with changing priorities
- Strong prioritization skills
- Proactiveness and be self-driven to be successful working in a remote environment.
- Enjoy solving hard problems and creating actionable processes and plans from ambiguous inputs.
- Excellent at managing timelines, delivering projects on time, and helping others in time management.
- A positive, collaborative, low-ego attitude.
- A belief in our mission and values.
- Basic blockchain knowledge.
- Experience in a consulting or agency environment.
- Familiarity with our tool set: Slack, Notion, Jira, Zenhub & Figma
- Certificate in Project or Program Management.
- Certificate in Agile.
- Youre a MetaMask user!!
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. Were passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environmentapply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
- Graphic Designing
- Product Design
- UI Design
- UX/UI Design
- Visual Design