At Notabene, the success of our customers drives everything that we do and our Customer Success team is at the heart of that. As part of our Customer Success team, you will have a key role in helping to shape the Customer Success strategy while also owning and driving the growth of accounts in your region. You will become a trusted advisor to our customers and use data-led insights to help your customer base get the most out of Notabenes products and services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a critical function that will support our growth and expansion in the Americas and EMEA regions.Responsibilities
- Owning the post-sales customer journey, including onboarding, ongoing retention and account growth
- Establish, develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders within assigned accounts and proactively identify and report on key customer health metrics
- Delivering expertise, education, and guidance to customers as they roll out their Travel Rule Compliance program
- Contributing to strategic decision making by sharing ideas and feedback on trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing projects and acting as the voice of the customer internally
- Liaising with all cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience by sharing customer feedback and takeaways
- Prior working experience in Customer Success in a B2B SaaS space or a complex technical market with experience managing your own book of business
- Experience managing a range of clients from SMBs to Enterprise
- Experience contributing to the creation of Customer success processes and resources
- High emotional intelligence and some who is motivated by learning and problem solving
- Experience in Fintech and/or Regtech and/or Compliance and an interest in cryptocurrency helps but isnt required
- You are confident in creating and managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels and you are able to successfully communicate with a range of individuals
- Thrive on working autonomously with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Embody proactivity and are happy rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in
- You are an exceptional and empathetic listener
- You are at ease with complex technology
- Prefer to work in EST time zone
Estimated base pay for this position - $85,000 - $110,000. The salary range will be dependent upon work experience and business needs. This role is eligible for bonus and equity as well.
If you strongly believe this role is for you, please apply. Notabene considers a broad array of candidates, including those without blockchain experience. Whether youre returning to work after a gap in employment, or taking the next step in your career path, we will be glad to have you on our radar.
Notabene is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer. By valuing inclusion and diversity of all forms, we strictly prohibit and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Communications Skills
- Compliance Knowledge