Our customers are central to our business and were looking for a Customer Success superstar who can own the entire post-sales relationship. This includes onboarding, ongoing retention, and increased product usage. Through kick-off calls, face-to-face training sessions, and email conversations with new and existing customers. Youll build strong relationships that persist through the customers lifecycle. Youll be the first point of contact for all our customers, acting as the face of our business and assisting them with any needs or problems that require solving. As a product-first business, we are obsessed with numbers, and client success plays a key role in what we measure internally. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will own all increased product adoption, churn, case studies and referrals.This is a maternity leave cover for 6 months with the potential to become a full-time role.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, understanding their business needs and goals.
- Proactively engage with customers to ensure satisfaction, identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling, and address any concerns.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the Liven Group product stack and effectively guide customers on maximizing value and achieving their objectives.
- Stay updated on new features and product enhancements and new features identifying and informing relevant information to customers.
- Conduct information sessions for customers, empowering them to utilize the product stack effectively and independently.
- Act as a primary point of contact for customer inquiries, issues, or escalations, ensuring timely and effective resolution.
- Utilize customer data and analytics to identify trends, track customer health, and proactively identify business opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and product teams to further customer success initiatives
- Implement project management principles to oversee timelines, documentation and resource allocation and inform relevant stakeholders
Skills, Knowledge & ExpertiseHospitality industry knowledge preferred but not required.Customer-first mentality - To adopt this mentality CSMs will need to get to know their customers unlike anybody else. Become trusted advisors that customers see as true partners. Business savvy - To get close to customers our CSMs need to understand them. In particular, the mechanics of their business. Taking the time to understand the desired outcomes is essential. Analytical - Liven runs on numbers; we are looking for someone who is comfortable with data. Analyse, review, act. Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking. High EQ - More than anything a CSMs role is about people! Your fundamental job is to build relationships with customers. Remain calm, have patience and show attentiveness. Experience - Solid experience in a professional environment dealing with training, onboarding and problem solving for customers. Exposure across Client Success, Customer Success or Account Management experience is important.
- Analytical Thinking
- Communications Skills
- Problem Solving