Token Metrics is seeking a machine learning engineer to assist our team on improving our cryptocurrency machine learning models.
If you're the right person, you've got a passion for Python, neural networks, and investing, have strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate and work in a fast-paced environment.
The duration of the Token Metrics internship program is 3 months. It is an evaluative unpaid internship with the possibility of return offers, depending on the company's needs.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Proficiency in Python
- Proficiency with machine learning and data science strategies