In this role, you will be responsible for crafting and implementing strategies to engage, support and manage the relationship with the XRP/L community via various social media platforms (including X, Discord, Telegram and more), industry events, and forums. This role requires a creative and strategic problem solver who can effectively communicate our brand message, foster positive relationships, and drive community initiatives.
You will continuously keep a pulse on feedback from the community on products, features and industry news, and work to integrate this feedback with cross functional teams including marketing, corporate / RippleX communications, developer relations, and events. This role sits within the Communications team.
- Cultivate a strong and active community by engaging with members on social media, forums, and other relevant platforms.
- Monitor and respond to community inquiries, comments, and feedback in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with marketing on engaging content that resonates with the crypto community, including blog posts and social media updates
- Partner with marketing/communications to ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
Events and Initiatives:
- Plan and execute community events, webinars, X Spaces and AMAs to foster interaction and knowledge-sharing.
- Find opportunities for partnerships and collaborations within the crypto space to expand our community reach, and develop a holistic strategy for year-long events engagement.
Advocacy and Feedback:
- Act as the voice of the community within the company, conveying XRPL and XRP user feedback, concerns, and suggestions to relevant teams.
- Advocate for the community's interests while aligning with the company's goals.
WHAT YOULL BRING:
- Proven experience (5+ years) driving excellence as a community manager or developer relations, ideally within crypto
- Youre creative and resourceful, like to experiment, and enjoy owning social media for a high-visibility, high-profile brand.
- Excellent writer/editor/meme maker, X/Discord native and can adapt style and voice across different platforms and audiences
- Keen to build and deepen relationships with existing community members (both technical and non-technical)
- Strong collaborator and effective communicator across all levels with impeccable judgment
- Deep understanding of crypto, existing XRP Ledger knowledge a plus!
- Ability to identify, track and report on relevant community metrics
- Willingness to dig into issues (both technical and non-technical) and find the best solution
- Business Relation
- Communications Skills
- Team Collaboration