About the role
As an engineering team lead at Notabene youll have the freedom to make a big impact on how crypto transactions are performed around the world today. Youll be a part of a smart, driven and growing team of passionate crypto nerds ahead of big changes in the industry.
As a team lead for one of our engineering teams your responsibilities will include everything from organising work together with product for your team, architecting solutions to complex problems, to mentoring engineers in your team. Our engineering team, with you on board, will continue to build the worlds most secure end-to-end Travel Rule compliance platform.
Responsibilities What you'll be doing
- Architecting complex technical projects with a heavy focus on bank-grade security, privacy, scalability and reliability
- Driving forward engineering best-practices in the organization and pushing the bar higher through knowledge sharing and tech sessions
- Leading a highly productive and high-output engineering team
- Working closely with other team leads and departments to coordinate technical, cross-functional projects
- Being responsible and accountable for creating and tracking team OKRs
Skills and qualifications What you'll bring
- 10+ years working in engineering with at least 4 years in a position of leadership
- Advanced practical experience working with our development stack ReactJS, Node.JS, Typescript, Postgres, OpenAPI, Docker, AWS
- Advanced experience architecting and building highly-available, scalable and reliable technical projects
- Deep knowledge of networking, encryption, authentication and security best-practices
- Strong and demonstrable experience leading highly productive engineering teams
- Good business English communication skills is a must
- Practical experience working in a fully-remote team. This role is for candidates in GMT-5 to GMT+3.
- Ownership and Accountability. We have a flexible working culture, and expect team members to effectively manage their own time and resources
- Bonus: Experience in Crypto/FinTech/RegTech
- Communications Skills