About the Role
As a Frontend Developer, you would be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting, reusable and efficient front-end systems that can drive complex mobile applications.
What You Will Do
- Your primary focus will be to implement responsive & high-quality UI and reusable code for the CoinSwitch platform, with a particular focus on performance.
- Perform thorough testing and debugging of front-end components to ensure optimal performance and a bug-free user experience.
- Work closely with backend developers, designers, and product managers to ensure seamless integration of frontend and backend components.
- Maintain documentation of frontend code, development processes, and best practices
- You will constantly look for optimising applications to handle high scale.
- You will keep yourself updated with the latest web technologies coming up in the market and suggest ways to implement them in our system.
What You Should Have:
- 1+ years of experience in developing front-end for large-scale app-based consumer-facing products.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience building reusable front-end components
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Strong CS, HTTP and network fundamentals
- Good understanding of software algorithms and data structures
- Must be hands-on in writing code and unit-tests.
- Should have an understanding of RESTful APIs and be comfortable with API Integration
- API Integration
- Data Structures