1. Responsible for SEO of large international sites, mainly Chinese websites (for Baidu and Google Chinese searches);
2. Assist in formulating strategies, outputting SEO and traffic growth plans, and implementing them;
3. Traffic data analysis, user needs, keywords, user behavior, search engine performance and other data analysis;
4. Propose optimization suggestions for content, products, architecture, code, etc., and coordinate with internal and external teams for implementation;
5. Responsible for Chinese SEO traffic and conversion;
Job requirements: 1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. More than 1 year of Baidu search engine optimization experience; priority will be given to successful cases;
4. Have good communication skills, strong execution ability, be proactive and good at teamwork.
Bonus points if you are familiar with Vue, React, or master collection skills, Python, PHP, and SQL languages.
- Communications Skills
- Content Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Market Trend Analysis
- On-page SEO