[Role: Senior Web3 Product Manager]
We are seeking a Senior Web3 Product Manager with a strong understanding of crypto and risk management. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager and a minimum of 2 years of experience in Web3. As a Web3 Product Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of our Web3 product strategy, including market analysis, product design, feature prioritization, and user feedback.
- Manage product lifecycles and establish long-term product development roadmaps
- Convert customer feature requests into well-formed product specifications and collaborate with engineers to execute their development
- Lead user research with robust data analytical toolings, agilely iterate on user feedback, and continuously manage product backlogs
- Make new feature proposals based on company strategies and R&D progress
[Required skills and qualifications]
- 5+ years of professional experience as a PM, ideally with strong experiences in crypto, B2B SaaS, and Fintech industries
- High proficiency with agile development methodologies and product development tools like Figma and Jira
- Staying abreast of the latest developments, innovations, and practices within crypto and web3
- Strong understanding of customer needs and the ability to identify new opportunities in crypto
[Preferred skills and qualifications]
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for working with cross-functional teams and a proven ability to influence and lead others
- Prior experience shipping and iterating on successful products at scale
- Strong technical understanding of fraud prevention, risk management, and generic cryptographic protocols
- Interested in designing protocols related to on-chain data analysis systems, transaction/account security and risk management systems, AI powered fraud detection and prevention system, privacy-preserving computation infrastructure, etc.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
- Product Design
- Product Management
- Product Planning
- Team Collaboration
Salary is negotiable. Specially qualified candidates who are willing to work remotely are welcome to apply.