Ripple is growing and we are looking for a dynamic and growth-oriented candidate to join the Sales Team as Sales Director for Latin America based in São Paulo. Ripple is a crypto solutions leader that is transforming how the world moves, manages, and tokenizes value. We are working to bring the Internet of Value to life - and looking for talent to help drive this crypto-enabled future. The candidate is responsible for growing our customer base here in Latin America and identifying and validating new customer segments. As a member of the Sales team, the candidate will help to shape regional sales strategy, and source and secure customers which may include payment companies, fin-techs, banks, corporates, and others.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned hunter, an entrepreneurial and experienced growth leader with both sales and business development experience with the ability to think through how markets need to adapt to support paradigm-shifting technology. The candidates core skill sets should be in sales with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams such as product, product marketing, customer success, legal, compliance, and business operations. Working as part of a fast-moving sales team, candidates will need to be self-starters with the ability to work independently and effectively with leadership and cross-functional teams. The candidate should possess passion, empathy, motivation, the ability to think strategically, and demonstrated success in achieving sales goals. Additionally, they should have a relevant network in the region including but not limited to financial services, payments, FinTech, and corporates that require cross-border payments.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Drive the real-world adoption of blockchain technology by identifying and nurturing opportunities for its practical applications.
- Source new customers, including payment players, fintech companies, regional banks, and corporates seeking cross-border payment solutions.
- Understand the unique pain points and requirements of each customer. Tailor the company's products and services to provide customized solutions that directly address these specific needs.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual targets set by the company to contribute to its growth and success.
- Act as the voice of the customer, collaborating closely with product development, marketing, and customer success/sales teams to drive the adoption of cross-border payment solutions and other related products.
- Build strong internal relationships and collaborate with other teams within Ripple to introduce a comprehensive suite of products, services, and capabilities to prospective clients.
- Assist the product marketing team in refining go-to-market strategies by providing valuable feedback from customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to formulate effective deal strategies, tactics, and account plans. Develop the necessary relationships and drive deals to successful closure.
- Promote and foster a culture of ethical sales conduct, regulatory compliance, and alignment with the company's key objectives. Ensure that sales activities are consistent with the organization's values and long-term growth goals.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Over 8 years in sales and business development, with a significant focus on Latin American markets within the payments industry.
- Over 12 years of product sales experience, preferably in payments and digital assets, ideally at a major enterprise software vendor.
- Strong understanding of Latin American financial and payments industry.
- Proficiency in digital asset services, including custody, is highly beneficial.
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, and English for effective communication and relationship-building across Latin America.
- Proven track record with multiple sales achievement awards.
- Excellent communication, prospecting, negotiation, and target-exceeding abilities.
- Consistent history of achieving quantifiable goals, showcasing exceptional negotiation and closing skills.
- Exceptional at cultivating relationships, especially with decision-makers in Latin American client organizations, including senior-level and C-suite executives.
- High-energy and consistently positive outlook.
- Highly adaptable with a growth-oriented mindset, excelling in dynamic and constantly changing environments.
- Thrives in a fast-paced with frequent travel within Latin America.
- Business Development
- Client Servicing
- Communications Skills
- Negotiations Skills