Our team is passionate about making the $400BN legal industry more transparent and efficient. Priori is looking for a Network Opportunities Associate to join our Marketplace Network team, which works to support and grow Prioris Network of thousands of independent lawyers and law firms who sell services through our Marketplace platform. The ideal candidate will come from a sales, recruitment, legal or account management/fulfillment background and be well versed in developing long term business relationships.
What youll do:
- Work closely with Marketplace Operations and Client Development to ensure timely fulfillment of client requests and provide best-in-class market feedback to attorney providers
- Review inbound client requests for quality, ensuring that spam / spurious requests are filtered out and that potentially high-value requests are supported by Client Development.
- Review search results for custom RFPs and target best-fit attorneys for action via tailored opportunity alerts and personalized outreach.
- Conduct rapid-response outreach to bring additional high-value lawyers into the Network when needed.
- Support and guide attorneys throughout the process of connecting with clients, including via interview coaching / prep, identifying and removing potential barriers to engagements, and giving consultative advice on client offers, rates and other related matters to guide projects to successful opening.
- Act as trusted partner to Network members to help them navigate the RFP process and successful client interactions, solicit periodic feedback on ongoing engagements and distribute relevant feedback cross-functionally.
- BA/BS or JD
- 5+ years previous experience working as a recruiter, account executive, customer success professional, or in a sales, operations or marketing role with sustained experience in the legal industry is a MUST
- Executive presence and confidence speaking with lawyers and other legal professionals, including law firm partners and senior marketing executives.
- Ability to empathize with Network members needs and build relationships by phone, email and video communication
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, self-direct and work proactively and autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in the startup ecosystem and the law
- Able to work on ET hours
- Communications Skills
- Legal Consulting