- Write articles to introduce DoraHacks and Dora Factory to a wide range of audiences, and take on content delivery, community communication and public opinion tracking on designated blockchain media platforms.
- Pitch and nurture relationships with overseas social media（English, Japanese, Korean, etc.), regularly analyze media data, and iterate media resources.
- Know Doras products, have sharp insights into social media trends and skills in marketing tools, continuously produce content in various forms such as articles, graphics, videos, and in-person impressions.
- Create original high-quality content to improve the fan activeness on Twitter, YouTube, Binance Live , and other social media platforms, increase the number of fans, and reach the user acquisition goal.
- Coordinate Dora's offline branding activity, material design, etc. to achieve better communication effects.
- Monitor and measure results with both quantitative approach and qualitative approach.
- Coordinate with teams to make intensive iterations on communication contents.
- Bachelor degree or above, journalism, communication, PR related major
- English native is a must
- Mandarin fluency is a plus
- Good at manuscript writing with excellent editorial ability
- More than 3 years of professional media public relations experience with active thinking and keen insight into private domain traffic
- Experience in liaison and collaboration with overseas technology, venture capital, and mainstream media
- Experience/skills in crisis PR preferred
- Knowledge in crypto communities preferred
- Communications Skills
- Content Marketing
- Growth Marketing
- Market Trend Analysis
- Social Media Management