Bitflex is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Tech Ops Engineer to join our dynamic TechOps Team. As a Tech Ops Engineer, you will be responsible for investigating and resolving critical technical issues to maintain uninterrupted platform uptime and superior user experience. Collaborating closely with both the Operations and Development teams, you will play a key role in ensuring that all components of our system function seamlessly.
24x7 Operations Management:
- Be an integral part of a dedicated 24x7 operations team responsible for ensuring service availability and smooth operations execution and management.
- Monitor system availability, latency, data integrity, and capacity to proactively identify potential issues and maintain overall system health.
Incident Management and Escalation:
- Efficiently escalate service outages and technical challenges to higher tiers as per established protocols.
- Drive the incident management process with a sense of urgency, ensuring swift resolution and minimal downtime.
- Track transactions throughout the trade lifecycle by meticulously reviewing system logs and identifying anomalies or irregularities.
- Ensure seamless and secure transaction processing, settlement, reconciliation, and reporting functions.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate closely with Operations and Development teams, providing valuable technical insights and feedback to enhance the platform's performance.
- Channel product and feature-related queries to the product development teams, fostering effective communication and synergy.
- 1-3 years working experience in similar field
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Basic knowledge of numerical analysis and scripting in Python, Matlab or R - understand technologies java and code well
- Debugging, logging application, Kibana, Grafana
- Understanding of Blockchain and DeFi or experience with Trading Systems
- Preferably past working experience or personal project within the Financial sector
- Must have in depth working knowledge in SQL, UNIX
- Understanding of data analytics tool Power BI/ Tableau, excel, quick sight
Why You Should Join Us
- Our People we take pride in our diverse group of employees who are some of the smartest and most passionate people you will ever meet
- Dive in and learn more about the crypto market while simultaneously working with experts in the industry
- Autonomy in your work! No one to dictate how you work as we are results oriented