Join us and be part of shaping a dynamic Learning & Development Department as we bridge the gap between talent and opportunity.
Position: HR Associate
> Candidate Placement & Counselling
- Facilitate the successful placement of candidates into appropriate positions.
- Should be able to counsel the students regarding their queries related to training & placement
> Client Coordination:
- Liaise with clients/competitors to gather information of the job requirements and placement preferences.
- Communicate effectively with clients to ensure a clear understanding of their staffing needs.
> Candidate Management:
- Maintain a comprehensive database of qualified candidates.
- Screen candidates to assess their suitability for various job placements and clients
> Placement Follow-Up:
- Conduct follow-up with both candidates and clients to assess the success of placements.
- Address any issues or concerns related to placements and work towards solutions.
- Any Bachelors degree or MBA preferably in HR / Finance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a HR Recruiter / BDE in a recruitment agency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with both candidates and clients.
- Proactive approach with a focus on ensuring successful candidate placements.
- Communications Skills
- Human Resources
- Team Collaboration