We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Crypto Journalist to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of Crypto and Blockchain content across our platform.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Preferably someone from a tech or finance journalism background
- Has proven work experience as a Content writer/editor
- Has a Nose for News; Is able to identify fresh, relevant, newsworthy topics
- Is a Grammar Nazi, has proofreading skills coupled with an analytical bent of mind (from traffic numbers to conversion rates, you understand how to measure the performance of Content)
- Has a good understanding of what makes content great (can prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability)
- Has strong knowledge of the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain domain
- Knows how to work on WordPress, Google Docs, etc.
DUTIES OF A JOURNALIST
- Manage a team of crypto journalists and help them select the right stories to cover and handle daily content-related operations.
- The editor is responsible for evaluating the performance of journalists by analyzing data through Google Analytics and guiding them through corrective measures.
- The candidate is also responsible for fact checks and proofreading.
- The candidate should have a keen eye on fresh and updated news sources relevant to the crypto domain.
- The candidate should maintain the frequency of stories on the platform.
- The candidate has to cover news articles that have a direct impact on the end-user
- Generate new ideas for news stories and editorials
- Developing the content strategy based on trends and planning articles around the strategy is a unique opportunity to take part in the development of a future leader in Crypto news & education. To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV with your recent work.
Benefits at CoinGape:
- Working in a cutting-edge field of Crypto & Blockchain.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you. You get to work in a very dynamic environment.