Token Metrics is looking for an experienced Growth Hacker to join our team. The ideal candidate will drive awareness and sales of our products and services. In this role, you will work with our team to determine key pain points, bottlenecks, and opportunities for our business. You will devise, implement, and execute strategies to grow our market share and customer base. The ideal candidate should be able to tailor solutions to different markets, scenarios, products, and goals. A top-notch growth hacker is innovative, passionate about startups, and an expert at executing strategies for business growth. Responsibilities
- Identifying, developing and optimizing growth channels.
- Pinpointing issues that are hampering growth for the business.
- Analyzing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to shape future marketing strategies.
- Implementing initiatives and projects to achieve growth goals for the company.
- Replicating successful strategies at scale and in new markets.
- Developing and executing campaigns to drive traffic to digital channels.
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, strategy, business management, or similar.
- 3 years of experience in a related role and in the startup space.
- Strong background in advertising.
- A portfolio of successful growth implementations and interventions.
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to leverage data, metrics, analytics and trends to generate creative ideas.
- Skilled at web optimization, sales generation, conversion analysis, and creating sales funnels.
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Creative, problem-solving, and results-driven mindset.
- An adaptable, iterative thinker who is constantly learning.
- Communications Skills
- Growth Marketing
- Growth Strategy