As the Community Manager you will nurture Livens communities on WeChat and Little Red Book. You will be responsible for driving engagement, offering support and customer success (in both English and Mandarin) and growing super fans within these channels.
This role blends marketing and customer success, you will be the key point of contact for community users and ensure that they are engaged and are provided with key marketing material in line with the broader marketing team's initiatives.
So whats all the fuss about, what is Liven!? We back the worlds best operators with the #1 engagement and growth platform for restaurants, hospitality, venues and events.
Dont miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a fun, fast-paced business in this ever-growing, ever-delicious industry.
- Growing and nurturing Livens communities on WeChat and Little Red Book
- Design and implement a community strategy
- Provide service and support to our communities
- Create content in line with marketing strategies to engage our Asian social community in campaigns
- Help drive continuous improvements in customer experience and outcomes
- Planning, coordinating and executing Chinese marketing campaigns to community platforms
- Identify and build relationships with community members and super users
- Expand the market, enhance brand awareness, increase user size, and execute marketing campaigns
- Track and report on the outcomes of Chinese marketing and community management
- Assist with broader marketing team activities including using marketing automation tools (Braze)
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- 3 years of experience working in marketing or customer service/support
- Advanced English and Chinese verbal and written communication skills
- Growing and managing communities or experience working in customer success
- WeChat and Little Red Book experience as a user and ideally from a business perspective
- Highly collaborative mindset. You have worked with internal teams and external business partners, and know how to tailor your message accordingly
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in multiple languages
- People-oriented and self-starter with good organisational skills
- Energetic, focused and willing to learn
- Work well in a team and individually based on tasks assigned
- Very good attention to detail
- Adopter Google/Bard and ChatGPT
- Marketing automation experience (preferred)
- Basic design skills (preferred)
- Attention to Detail
- Communications Skills
- Team Collaboration