Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes that create a decentralised storage and communication service. The system is economically self-sustaining due to a built-in incentive system enforced through smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.
Swarm aspires to shape the future towards a self-sovereign global society and permissionless open markets. On Swarm, applications can run autonomously yet securely in a planetary-scale deployment and execution environment.
Bee is a Swarm client implemented in Go. Its the basic building block for Swarm Network. Bee provides low level constructs for file storage, feeds, key-value stores and untraceable communication.
The Swarm Bee team strives to keep things clear and simple, making reasoning and discussions efficient. In a broader sense, this applies to everything we do.
Solid, well-tested code is delivered in an agile manner.
Besides various innovative components, key technologies are libp2p, protobuf, leveldb, go-ethereum as well as various cryptographic libraries. We work with various development tools and practices to facilitate the agile development of well-tested code and timely delivery of our software.
Swarm Foundation is committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone. As such, we strongly encourage women and other under-represented groups to apply for this position.
- Build and maintain a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Map, understand and continuously refine your understanding of the requirements of various stakeholders, such as founders, research, business and devrel.
- Maintain, refine and articulate the product vision
- Own the product backlog; take responsibility for properly defining and refining issues and prioritize them such that meaningful product increments are delivered each cycle
- Get a good understanding of the team's velocity, to facilitate short-term estimations, as well as spot anomalies and benchmark the efficiency of the development team
- Inspire your team to take responsibility for the continuous improvement of the agile development process
- Facilitate transparency of the development process
- You are enthusiastic about inspiring your team to perform at its best
- You have a passion for decentralized technologies and are inspired by Swarm's mission
- You have Golang programming experience
- You are flexible in thinking and doing
- You like to finish things
- You enjoy trying out experimental decentralized technologies first-hand
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are available around CET timezone
- You like to work remotely and are available to travel to meet your team physically several times per year
- Being able to read Go-lang, or willing to learn
- Being comfortable with facilitating meetings that are relevant to your role
- Good grasp of distributed systems
- Understanding of cypherpunk mentality
- An open, flat and transparent work environment
- 100% remote-friendly
- Flexible working hours
- We care about our swarm: Incentives through BZZ, Swarms token
To apply please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com
- People Management
- Product Management
- Team Collaboration
- Team Management
We offer An open, flat and transparent work environment 100% remote friendly Flexible working hours We care about our swarm: Incentives through BZZ, Swarm’s token