Assume ownership and lead pivotal initiatives within the B2B sector. This role is tailored for a seasoned B2B professional with a proven track record in this domain, showcasing a strong history of successful collaboration with Product and Product Marketing teams.
- Develop and manage campaign strategies, content, including emails, landing pages, blogs, testimonials and events.
- Develop sales enablement content to support the sales team and help drive sales.
- Support development and delivery of end-to-end marketing campaigns aligned with marketing plans and business objectives to acquire, engage and retain customers.
- Event management across internal & external events - manage all aspects of event execution, including contract negotiation, coordination, and stakeholder communication.
- Help drive sales enablement and education across the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively across an organisation and develop strong relationships and networks
- Content creation: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop content strategies aligned with business objectives and audience preferences. Ensure content consistency with brand voice, message, and overall marketing strategies.
- Email Marketing: Plan, execute, and manage email marketing campaigns to engage merchants and resellers.
- Assist PMs with product launches and communication strategies
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor key metrics and generate reports to track the performance of campaigns. Analyse data to identify trends, insights, and areas for improvement. Make data-driven recommendations.
- Identify key customer segments and tailor campaigns and communications strategy to them.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Proficiency in using digital marketing tools and platforms, ideal experience with Hubspot and or Braze.
- Creative mindset with the ability to craft engaging and persuasive copy.
- Proactive and self-driven, with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and derive actionable insights for optimisation.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and present insights.
- Result-oriented approach with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of user experience and conversion optimisation principles.
- Continuous learning mindset to stay updated with industry trends and best practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and independently.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Marketing, Advertising or PR or similar
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Self starter
What's in it for you?
- Elevate Your Career with Top Hospitality Accounts.
- Fuel Your Growth with Innovative SaaS Marketing Tools.
- Harness Cutting-Edge Tech for Impactful Campaigns.
- Explore Global Markets with Leading Hospitality Brands.
- Secure Measurable Impact and Career Advancement.
- Communications Skills
- Growth Marketing
- Market Trend Analysis
- PR Strategies