Gemini is looking for a motivated individual with a deep understanding of the crypto landscape to join as our Marketing Analyst, focused on community engagement activities to support our derivatives and exchange products.
The ideal candidate will be interested in learning a variety of areas within the marketing organization, comfortable with executing in a fast paced global environment, and supporting cross-functional launches while maintaining a strong focus on results. This is a unique opportunity to deliver on a global roadmap that will help drive crypto product adoption.
- Execute and evolve a multi-channel community strategy that grows Geminis brand awareness.
- Channels management includes web3-focused strategies across Telegram, Reddit, Discord, Twitter, and Tradingview.
- Support go-to-market plans for major product launches that require cross-functional support. Work with product, design, comms and marketing to deliver on these project plans across community channels.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and execute regional programs.
- 1-2 years experience executing marketing campaigns with a focus on community engagement channels.
- Proficiency in project management across multiple teams, timezones, and channels.
- Deep expertise in crypto communities and web3 community building.
- Experience developing content, with a strong eye for copy, creative and storytelling.
- Passionate about crypto and Web3.
It Pays to Work Here
The Compensation & Benefits Package For This Role Includes
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
- Communications Skills
- Growth Marketing
- Market Trend Analysis