We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Good communication skills.
- Designing and building responsive and mobile-friendly websites optimised for different devices and browsers
- Implementing and maintaining website content management systems
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues to ensure websites are functioning correctly
- Staying up-to-date with the latest web technologies and industry trends to ensure the website is current and secure
- Creating and managing databases for website functionality
- Ensuring website accessibility and security to protect sensitive data and user information
- Maintaining and updating existing websites
- Testing both new and current website and correcting potential errors that may arise
- Communications Skills