The ideal candidate is excited about working with backend trading systems for FX and cryptocurrencies, is detail-oriented with a talent for problem-solving, and comfortable is communicating with C-level executives, business owners, and their supporting staff on a daily basis as well as during high-stress, emergency situations. Qualified candidates are able to work 40 hours per week on the following schedule: Thursday-Monday (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday), 9 am - 6 pm (US Eastern time), with a 1-hour break for lunch.
- Being the primary point of contact for clients, including: responding promptly to all inquiries & issues across multiple business lines through approved communication channels and following up through resolution of all inquiries & issues.
- Troubleshooting and resolving or escalating issues involving: price streaming and service outages, order executions, liquidity, and trade calculations; and deposits & withdrawals.
- Trading platforms usage, including: user signups/logins, KYC submissions, and placing/canceling orders and trades.
- Helping clients and Shifts internal teams setup and configure FX & crypto exchanges and related technology stacks. This includes: adjusting pricing spread markups, trading commissions, margin-related settings, and order execution routing & rules.
- Solid understanding of general trading knowledge; including buying/selling prices, types of orders, margin, leverage.
- Familiarity with office, communication, and CRM tools (Excel, Skype, Slack, Zoho, etc.).
- Knowledge of FX brokerage and crypto exchange operations is a plus.
- Knowledge of MT4, MT5, or other FX and crypto trading platforms is a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients who have limited proficiency in English.
Education and Experience
- Experience with backend trading support systems is required; candidates will not be considered if they have only trading experience or user support experience.
- Experience in FX, CFDs, equities and cryptocurrency markets is strongly preferred.
- Level C2 English is required.
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Qualified candidates are able to work 40 hours per week on the following schedule: Thursday-Monday (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday), 9 am - 6 pm (US Eastern time), with a 1-hour break for lunch.
- Communications Skills
- Market Trend Analysis