Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology. What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, youll join us on our mission to accelerate the global adoption of crypto, so that everyone can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Krakens focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world. Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture page to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission. As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who develop premium crypto products for experienced traders, institutions, and newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security, crypto education, and world-class client support through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch. Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money! The team The Social team at Kraken sits within the Brand & Creative department at Kraken. Our goal is to bring the Kraken brand to life across social channels in a way that helps customers and the world at large understand the Kraken brand ethos, value proposition, and ultimately translate social marketing efforts, brand engagement, and community building into helping people achieve inclusion and financial freedom via Kraken products and services. and focuses on building brand awareness through global Social marketing campaigns. This is an opportunity to develop the Kraken brand marketing strategy for social and content, in service to broader scale brand marketing strategies via mass cross-channel campaigns and large scale partnership efforts. attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths and touch points in a rapidly growing industry.
- Lead the strategy, development, and activation of Kraken brand and partnerships/events social strategy
- Lead building the Kraken brand across multiple social channels and via channel agnostic content strategies and large scale tentpole activations
- Manage multiple brand marketing and partnership work streams from concept, activation/organizing idea, through to completion, by anticipating opportunities through audience signals and social listening/trend spotting to engage audiences, grow social footprint, and foster community.
- Drive Kraken brand narrative across multiple social channels in support of mass marketing campaigns
- Translate umbrella brand narratives and strategies into made for channel content strategies that support mass campaign efforts
- Deliver results based on data social insights (quantitative and qualitative), leading and lagging indicator KPIs, and translate the insights derived into actionable implications and opportunities for Kraken brand marketing.
- 7+ years of experience in social and content strategy with an emphasis on brand, experiential, and highly collaborative, fast paced brand marketing activations and partnerships
- Previous experience working in Fintech, Tech or Crypto space
- People management experience of cross-functional social marketing or integrated marketing teams
- Deep understanding of the Crypto/Web3 space
- Experience in brand marketing, brand building via social channels, and the development of social activations or organizing ideas that support mass campaign efforts
- Previous experience in cross-channel campaigning, and close partnership with paid media teams
- Deep understanding of social media platforms and content creation
- Has built, led, and delivered sophisticated brand social marketing activations for large scale campaigns
- Experience in managing social agency, creative agency, creator agencies and other external partner teams on related work streams
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics tools and how to interpret performance metrics into actionable takeaways.
- Social Media Management