We are seeking a talented and experienced Social Media Manager from Europe to join the Kasta team.
Kasta is a fast-growing crypto payment app aiming to achieve mass crypto adoption by making cryptocurrencies a convenient medium of exchange.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and growing our social media presence across multiple platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Telegram, LinkedIn, Instagram/Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, CoinMarketCap Community. You will also be tasked with building out other social media channels if/when they become relevant.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be developing and implementing a social media strategy that aligns with the overall goals of the company. This includes creating and scheduling engaging content using a publishing calendar & relevant tools, monitoring and responding to user comments and messages, and analyzing and reporting on the performance of our social media channels.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in social media management, with a proven track record of successfully growing and engaging online communities. Ideally, you are also accustomed to effectively using social media publishing tools. You should be well-versed in the latest social media trends and best practices as they pertain to the crypto industry, and be able to effectively communicate with our existing customers with the foresight to acquire new ones.
Knowledge of the crypto industry is a prerequisite.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy that aligns with the overall goals of the company
- Create and schedule engaging content for all social media channels while prioritizing mediums
with the highest ROI
- Monitor and respond to user comments in a timely and professional manner
- Coordinate material with content writer and designer (when required)
- Analyze and report on the performance of our social media channels, including metrics such as follower growth and engagement
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media trends and best practices, including relevant news in the crypto space, and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in social media management
- Minimum of 1 year in the crypto industry and/or very good understanding of the space
- Proven track record of successfully growing and engaging online communities
- Excellent English and strong communication skills
- Familiarity with social media analytics and reporting tools
- Proficiency across several social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Telegram, LinkedIn, Instagram/Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
- EU resident
If you are a creative and strategic thinker with a passion for social media, an interest in crypto and are
excited about the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
- Social Media Management