About The Job
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to build the company's social media footprint and function from the ground up. You will develop and implement Bitflex’s social media strategy, manage posting and engagement, and track and measure impact. You'll also be responsible for creating compelling content that resonates with key audiences and tells Bitflex’s mission and story.
- Organise and implement the social media campaigns according to our marketing calendar.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Work with in-house copywriter and artistic director to generate, edit, publish and share
engaging and thought-provoking content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos and news)
- Grow user base on different social media platforms and local channels and increase the
awareness of our brand in fun, interactive and informative ways.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Educational background in a relevant field i.e., communications, journalism, marketing,
graphic design, or proven experience in such fields.
- Advanced user of social media like Twitter/YouTube/Facebook/Instagram/TikTok, etc is
- Has previous working experience using social media management and reporting tools like
Hootsuite, Buffer, SproutSocial, etc
- Great passion for the cryptocurrency industry
- Solutions focused, resourceful and strong sense of initiative.
- Business English proficiency.
- Knowledge and understanding of finance and cryptocurrency markets, technology, ecosystem
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up and achievements-based environment
- Social media management