Binance is hiring a dedicated and talented SEO and Outreach Specialist. This position will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve Binances visiblity through outreach and engagement with current and future partners.
Success in the role will ultimately be demonstrated through growing binance.com domain authority, as well as increasing exposure for, and driving traffic and user acquisition for binance.com . As this role relies on developing relationships with various external partners, superb written communication and responsiveness, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit are key traits.
The SEO and Outreach Specialist should have working knowledge and experience with inbound link building strategies and be well rounded with all digital marketing channels and their interdependencies. Familiarity with and enthusiasm for blockchain and cryptocurrency is a plus. This position offers the opportunity to deepen valuable digital marketing skills using cutting-edge tools and tech as a part of a high-performing team supporting a fast-paced, exciting business.
- Work as part of the SEO team to identify and act on backlink building, content strategy, messaging, and partnership opportunities.
- Keep track of Binances backlink profile to maintain healthy links.
- Research and understand the crypto ecosystem, find new link opportunities by using the latest search techniques and conducting competitor backlink analysis.
- Maintain outreach funnel and provide updates as needed in SEO strategy meetings.
- Work with the product, PR and content teams to support ongoing brand objectives and give progress reports on a frequent basis.
- Contact influencers, journalists, website owners, to set up appointments to discuss marketing, content, and sponsorship.
- Interact with external vendors to build backlinks to our website and implement our link building strategy.
- Establish and nurture partner relationships that can be leveraged for future campaigns.
- Use tools to scale outreach efforts when necessary.
- Plan and edit blog posts, case studies, social content, etc. to be posted on 3rd party websites.
- Assist the SEO team with finance, budget calculations and other tasks as needed.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with outreach, partnership development, or link building preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines and outreach goals.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple brands at one time.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io , BuzzStream, or Pitchbox.
- Proficiency with Ahrefs, SEM Rush and other SEO Tools is a plus.
Working at Binance
- Be a part of the worlds leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organizations core values , creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .
- On-page SEO