If youre ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
Metaco is developing world class custody infrastructure, designed for tier 1 institutions. To help with this mission, we are seeking an experienced Technical Solutions Architect to work (in India) with our technical teams and clients to customize our world class solution to the needs of our demanding clients.
You will have the opportunity to work with the worlds largest global custodians, banks, regulated exchanges, and corporates and gain hands-on experience to an exciting emerging asset class.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Ensure client satisfaction by adapting the company portfolio to customer needs.
- Support Product unit in responding to client RFIs.
- Implement efficient client onboarding and training processes for knowledge transfer.
- Recommend clients around integration of Metaco Software to other systems, software, and processes.
- Assist clients deploying Metaco Software and passing security reviews.
- Lead the design and development process for client requests related to customizations, adjustments, extensions, or workarounds that would not be included in the formal product roadmap.
- Ensure client deployments follow the company ́s recommendations and highlight risks that may be incurred by the client when not following the recommendations.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- At least 5 years of experience with deploying enterprise class, services-oriented applications in on-premises, cloud, or hybrid/multi-cloud environments.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Helm automation is required.
- Experience with OpenShift and Terraform is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Enterprise Linux is required (RHEL, SLES, and/or Ubuntu)
- Experience with s390x architecture is a plus.
- Ability to interpret and create extensions to C/C++, .NET and TypeScript is also a plus
- Exceptional team-working and interpersonal skills, with a positive attitude and the ability to build trust and confidence among customers, suppliers, partners, and colleagues.
- Strong communication skills, both in written and oral form.
- English Language: Fluent (written and oral) with at least 5 years working in English language environments
- Communications Skills