About the role
Architect and develop Web3 applications. Oversee projects and provide advisory as subject matter expert to ensure quality of deliverables. Ensure best practices, use of the right stack (MERN) and quality of code within the projects and teams. Lead mid and junior level engineers periodically. Research and propose solutions ad-hoc to projects.
- Architect solutions for projects with assistance from the Tech Lead
- End-to-end development of high quality software applications using MERN stack and relevant Web3 languages and frameworks whilst producing few errors.
- Review code, and manage requests and changes.
- Work as part of a team with Project Managers, Business Analysts and clients to design and create tasks.
- Mentor and Coach mid and Junior Engineers on the job and hosting periodic meetings.
The Ideal candidate will have
- Subject matter expert in advance programming across multiple platforms.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Web3 framework and languages including Solidity.
- Highly skilled with MERN Stack.
- Highly experienced with software development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated team and client management.
- Outstanding time management.
- Highly proactive and responsible.
- Graduated IT, Computer Science or other relevant coding experience.
- Relevant personal projects.
- 2-4 years' experience in similar roles.
What's in for you
- Full time permanent position with competitive salary.
- Set Professional Development time per week.
- We believe in ownership and autonomy at work - Unlock you creativity!
- An amazing collaborative culture - We like getting socials!
- And of course, coffee, snacks, and a fridge packed with refreshments.
If this sounds like the role for you, please complete the application form, attach your cv, a short cover letter addressing the criteria and your portfolio showcasing your skill set. In the meantime I wish you an amazing day and hope to review your application soon!
Disclosure: currently we are not offering remote work or a hybrid work arrangement. All operations are conducted from our office in Milton, Brisbane.
- Communications Skills