As a product manager, you will innovate and execute on product initiatives that will bring delight to our users while delivering business value to the company.You will have a consistent record of owning and delivering experiences to users that raise-the-bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective. You will thrive and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Manage and drive the growth product roadmap
- Develop a vision and strategy, plan deliverables, design and launch products
- Explore, identify and execute on strategic growth opportunities
- Work closely with Engineering, and Analytics teams to define and execute growth experiments
- Actively measure conversion across the product funnel, interpret trends and identify opportunities to innovate and improve
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-ins for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data and results to executives, other product teams, cross-functional teams such as marketing, operations, finance
- Supervise and measure launched products and use data for product refinement.
- Define the metrics to ship with your features to measure usage and other success indicators, monitor those metrics, and determine if the work is successful.
What you should have:
- A minimum of 6+ years experience in a product role delivering highly successful and innovative products - youre extremely proud of what youve accomplished.
- A technical undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience in a high growth company or startup.
- A driver personality - constantly pushing toward transparency and delivery while balancing the need for great teamwork.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- You know how to use data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- You have a never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- You have the ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers.
Life at CoinSwitch
We take great pride in what we do, and are committed to our mission. And we have a lot of fun while at it!
Heres how we do things at CoinSwitch:
Customer-first: Thats the North Star. Everything we do is to make our users investment experience better and simplified.
Ownership: We dont sport lab coats, but we experimenta lot. And we take ownership. We even have a catchphrase for this: Think big, fail fast, and build better.
Data-driven: The source of truth. Simple as that.
Fun: PS5, anyone? Or do you prefer Foosball? Or perhaps Carrom? And yes, our HR team has a whole list of activities: Disco nights, off-sites, gift boxes, and more!
Speaking of lists, the perks and benefits are so extensive, this space isnt enough. Here are a few:
Parenthood: Up to 8 months of Maternity leave and 1 month of Paternity leave
Gender Reassignment Surgery: Be the best version of you! Well support you and reimburse your medical bill.
- Communications Skills
- Product Design
- Product Management
- Product Planning