Gemini is a global crypto and Web3 platform founded by Tyler Winklevoss and Cameron Winklevoss in 2014. Gemini offers a wide range of crypto products and services for individuals and institutions in over 70 countries.
Our flagship product, the Gemini Exchange, was built to be a compliant and secure platform to buy, sell, and store crypto. Our suite of retail products includes ActiveTrader, a high-performance platform for advanced traders. Gemini also offers the Gemini Credit Card providing real-time crypto rewards, the Gemini dollar (GUSD), a U.S. dollar-backed stablecoin, and Gemini Staking, allowing users to securely stake their tokens on-chain and receive rewards. Nifty Gateway, Gemini's NFT platform, is the world's premier marketplace for NFTs and digital art.
Gemini customers also have access to a wide range of institutional products tailor-made for high-net-worth individuals, asset and wealth managers, and hedge funds and liquidity providers seeking exposure to crypto. Customers looking to place large orders can use Gemini eOTC, a fully-electronic over-the-counter trading platform built for high-value bulk orders. For wealth management professionals, we offer a unique destination for their clients crypto portfolios from a single platform, and we enable fully electronic clearing and settlement of off-exchange crypto trades.
The Department: Design
In Design, we think comfort zones are the enemy of creativity. A dynamic team of designers, engineers, researchers, our team blends beauty with tech to create a world-class product experience for our exchange. We are inspired by design, fueled by data, and driven to create the best experience for our users.
The Role: Senior Product Designer
- Translate business requirements and user research findings into elegant design solutions for complex product problems
- Create deliverables such as user flows, storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity visual designs that define the user experience for both our retail and institutional products
- Create prototypes that showcase design concepts and sustainable interaction patterns
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers and other designers in order to develop and implement solutions
- Present and communicate your work clearly to team members and stakeholders
- Contribute to Geminis Design System
- 5+ years as a product designer
- Thoughtful problem solving; ambition to deeply understand the crypto space and user needs
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding and knowledge of user-centered design activities from research, concepting, flows, sitemaps, wireframes, to high fidelity user interfaces
- Comfortable creating deliverables at various levels of fidelity from sketches to wireframes to final designs
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to explain and rationalize your work
- Attentive to details but also comfortable with high level strategic thinking
- Ability to self-organize, prioritize and deliver the highest quality of work on time
- Strong sensibilities in typography, motion, interactive and mobile design
- Experience with Figma, Adobe CC, Google Suite, and similar design software
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Discretionary equity
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
- Product Design