Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the worlds assets on one open, programmable blockchain platformWHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design and develop auto-scalable and secure infrastructure solutions for our platforms
- Build and automate streamlined CI/CD pipelines, testing, code validation, code approval processes, release management, etc.
- Starting with currently supported operating systems, continue to push the releases to support a larger variety of system architectures and operating systems
- Ensure best practices for quality coverage, setting measurable targets for engineering teams prior to build releases.
- Build out enterprise wide monitoring and alerting architecture
- Automate use of cloud technologies through IaC tools such as Terraform
- Work closely with the different protocol development teams to bring their software into the continuous integration pipeline
- Provide strategic guidance on all activities related to infrastructure reliability, scalability and security
- Spearhead efforts to increase developer productivity, product quality, and software deployment support across multiple cloud platforms and consumer operating systems
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps, Infrastructure, Site Reliability or Cloud Engineer
- Proven track record of success in rapidly scaling startup environments
- Cloud networking and orchestration with AWS (EKS, ECS, VPC, S3, ELB)
- Significant experience writing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform, Terragrunt, and/or Ansible
- Strong Kubernetes experience with Docker or RKT containerization
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with GitHub Actions (preferred), Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI.
- Experience with automation and configuration management using Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructures (Ubuntu preferred)
- Experience with scripting languages and the creation of scripts (Python and GoLang preferred)
- Working knowledge of decentralized architecture design patterns and distributed systems
Salary Range: $142,400 to $178,000
- Communications Skills
- Software Engineering