We are a decentralized Game Studio, poised to change the blockchain gaming industry in style by embracing the blockchain technology to create a player centric economy. MoonGaming is proud to develop a Play & Earn strategy game as its key title for our metaverse, with strong support both from our backers in the crypto community and our resident game industry veterans.
We believe in open sharing of information and flat hierarchies, where everyone is valuable contributing to our games.
Join us now and use your skills to make these truly compelling games a vibrant reality!
As Senior Game Designer, you work in an agile team to collaboratively design, specify, and implement game features from idea to release. Together with other designers, engineers and artists, you see game projects holistically, emphasizing quality and stability where possible, and speed and flexibility where necessary.
You will be working in close collaboration with our Game Design Director on our flagship game, which is going to be the centerpiece of our games portfolio. While the foundations and pillars are set, there is still a lot we need to design where also your personal touch should be in.
We are looking for an experienced game designer like you to help build our tightly knit team of game creators, and to:
• work in an agile, empowered game development team to deliver quality features and experiences to our players
• share your knowledge across teams, collaborating on a modular and scalable game
• find new ways to combine blockchain technology and game experience
• design an experience that leads Jane & Joe Average smoothly to the usage of blockchain technology
• in close collaboration with the Game Design Director, you define the game’s core gameplay and key systems
• visualize, document, and communicate your designs in presentations, on collaborative whiteboards, or as Figma prototypes
• present your ideas to the team, including developers, artists and managers
• actively seek feedback and engagement within and beyond the studio's design groupto better both yourself and your peers
As a Senior Game Designer you should be equipped with:
• True passion for making games
• Ability to think outside the box
• Goal-oriented mindset (focus when needed, explore when possible)
• Accompanied at least one game from concept to shipping
• At least 5 years of experience with browser and/or mobile games (both is a plus)
• Experience working in an agile, remote, or hybrid workplace setting
• Confidence and experience to self- manage and self- motivate
• Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
• English Level C1 (advanced, fluent speaker)
• Experience using Figma (or other Wireframing tools)
Nice to have extras:
• Worked on simulation and strategy games before
• Expert in FTUE (in best case casual games)
• Experience with blockchain technology and games
• Advanced knowledge of Unity3D and its workflows
• Applicants with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles welcome!
This role is fully remote on a fulltime basis. Salary range and any other kind of compensation depends on previous skills of applicants and another negotiation with company.
- UI Design
- Visual Design