You should definitely have:
- The ability to work with data viz libraries for charting using D3/ChartJS/amcharts etc.
- The ability to build pixel-perfect, amazingly smooth UI across both Android/iOS
- Reach out to the open source community to implement mission-critical software fixes
- Understanding of REST APIs, GraphQL, the document request model, and offline storage
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and documented code with solid test coverage
- A strong sense of ownership with the product, with interest in the financial markets
Brownie Points if you have:
- Understanding of crypto trading platforms (or keen interest to learn about it: we will help you learn if you are new to this)
- Past experience of deploying at least one app on Playstore (provide us with a link)
- Experience in CI/CD and DevOps
Compensation:Will comprise of both cash and equity components. Your growth will be tied to the growth of the company.