If youre ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
etaco is developing world class custody infrastructure, designed for tier 1 institutions. To help deploy its solutions to customers globally we are seeking an experienced enablement engineer to help on-board new clients into the platform, help them design governance flow and operating models, as well as leading API implementation.
You will have the opportunity to work with the worlds largest global custodians, banks, regulated exchanges and corporates and gain hands-on experience to an exciting emerging asset class.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Join an exciting team and onboard clients onto the cutting-edge Harmonize platform through a mix of trainings and support. Showcase how Harmonize can meet clients' business needs and help formalize their requirements.
- Provide functional and technical expertise across all of Metaco's products and service offerings. Own and manage customers' training sessions, contributing to the knowledge database by writing articles, best practices, and how-to documents.
- Assist clients with deploying innovative Metaco products and solutions. Utilize data to provide insights and recommended action plans to improve customer experience workflows. Ensure client deployments follow the company's recommendations and highlight risks to increase customer satisfaction.
- Drive product maturation via customer/partner feedback and ideation work with Product Management and Engineering. Partner closely with Metaco product and engineering on feature definition, prioritization, design reviews, and rollouts. Work with Sales, Business Development, Account Management, and Product to ensure processes and tools are in place for the wider rollout of new products.
- Lead solution design and integration discussions with customer business and technical teams to ensure requirements are understood, documented, and meet expectations. Break down project objectives into appropriate and manageable tasks and milestones.
- Provide business and technical expertise in customer dialog and up-selling of new Metaco services. Advise and guide customers/partners to achieve maximum benefits from their implementation.
- Travel to customer and partner locations when work-related travel resumes (20-30%). Embrace innovation and strive to improve support processes to increase customer experience and satisfaction.
- Join a dynamic and innovative team that values creativity and teamwork. Play an integral role in driving the growth of the company and shaping the future of the crypto custody industry.
WHAT YOULL BRING:
- Experience writing code and applying new technologies to create market-leading solutions on a global scale. In-depth knowledge of the wider market dynamics, challenges, and technological advancements surrounding Ripple and its customers/partners.
- Proactive and driven with a talent for leading and inspiring others. Expertise in driving customer/partner software integration engagements and providing exceptional support across multiple channels.
- Utilize knowledge of crypto markets to solve complex challenges and demonstrate aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving. Possess excellent planning skills and able to manage multiple priorities and tasks. Adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
- Exceptional team-working and interpersonal skills, with a positive attitude and the ability to build trust and confidence among customers, suppliers, partners, and colleagues.
- Strong communication skills, both in written and oral form. Excellent level of English.
- Communications Skills
- Compliance Knowledge