As a Senior Android Engineer, you will play a crucial role in the development and enhancement of our mobile application for a product called Abacus. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, and fellow engineers to create and maintain an outstanding Android app that aligns with our company's vision and user expectations.
- Software and architectural design
- Software delivery
- End-to-end ownership of projects and initiatives
- Prioritization of opportunities and tasks
- Technical roadmap
- Feedback and mentoring of junior engineers
- Operational ownership and customer satisfaction of the Android applications
- Architecture design
- Providing clarity to ambiguity
- Building a world-class engineering culture
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience shipping successful consumer Android applications.
- Confidence in designing new systems and applying your own experience to advise on the right trade-offs and raise flags if necessary.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code, adhering to best practices and coding standards.
- Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure code quality and consistency within the team.
- Optimize application performance, keeping user experience and responsiveness in mind.
- Hands-on leadership and an ability to introduce change both to codebase and culture
- Technical Strategy - to play a key role in setting medium-to-long-term strategy for business-impacting projects
- Project Leadership - to autonomously define and deliver technical roadmaps of larger projects, often involving cross-team dependencies.
- Join a dynamic and innovative team that values collaboration and creativity.
- Contribute to a high-impact project that directly influences our company's success.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth through challenging projects and skill development.
- Competitive salary, benefits package, and other perks.
- App Development
- Performance Monitoring
- Strategic Thinking