If you are motivated by the infinite hacker movementIf you are curious about the outerspaceIf you are ready to solve the real problems of the worldIf you are passionate about building the future of Web3 worldIf you want to be a digital nomad
- Collaborate with team leaders to comprehend their staffing requirements and detailed job criteria.
- Compose and publish job descriptions on appropriate platforms, making necessary updates.
- Leverage knowledge of diverse recruitment sources and implement creative methods to identify high-quality candidates and explore new business opportunities.
- Evaluate resumes and CVs, and guide job applicants throughout the recruitment process, from interview preparation to final offer negotiation.
- Maintain a database containing candidate records, encompassing active and passive prospects, recruited and separated employees, and other categorizations.
- Conduct research and analysis concerning Compensation & Benefits, labor laws, and local regulations, including non-compete clauses.
- Create and enhance content on relevant recruitment channels such as LinkedIn, Indeed, and Glassdoor.
- Bachelor or above from Human resources, Law or related majors
- 1-2 years of experience in recruitment or human resources
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and writing skills
- Advanced knowledge of productivity software, database management, and internet search methods
- Familiarity with job boards and computer systems designed specifically for HR
- Proven success in conducting interviews using various methods (phone, video, email, in-person)
- Strong research and analysis abilities including C&B, labor law and local regulations
- English native fluency is a must and Mandarin is a plus
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. We are able to provide visa sponsorship in some countries, and the possibilities can be discussed in interview process.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom/Google Meeting and consists of the following:
- Test (Online test/Take-home assignment)- Recruiter call (15-30 minutes)- Team interview (45-60 mins)- Final interview (45 mins)
- Communications Skills
- Human Resources