At Ripple, were building a world where value moves like information does today. Its big, its bold, and were already doing it. Through our crypto solutions for financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers, we are improving the global financial system and creating greater economic fairness and opportunity for more people, in more places around the world. And we get to do the best work of our career and grow our skills surrounded by colleagues who have our backs.
If youre ready to see your impact and unlock incredible career growth opportunities, join us, and build real world value.
We are seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join our QA and Support team in India office with proficiency in API testing, excellent knowledge of RESTful APIs architecture principles, and experience in test automation using a Behavior-Driven Development approach.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to read technical documentation, have experience with Java or TypeScript and appetize to learn new language.
The candidate will contribute to, write automated tests, improve our testing framework, explore new technologies related to blockchain and crypto, and able to do test design and perform manual API testing.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Design and develop test scenarios for features, with a focus on API testing
- Perform manual testing of RESTful APIs using tools such as Postman or Insomnia
- Write and maintain automated tests using a Behavior-Driven Development approach and out Cucumber framework
- Integrate testing activity into our CD/CI
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in blockchain and crypto technologies
- Continuously improve testing processes, tools, and methodologies
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of experience in technical quality assurance, with a focus on API testing and test automation
- Proficiency in API testing and excellent knowledge of RESTful APIs architecture principles
- Experience with test automation, preferably using a Behavior-Driven Development approach
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation
- Strong programming skills in Java, TypeScript, or similar languages
- Strong knowledge on Cucumber framework
- Curiosity and eagerness to explore new technologies related to blockchain and crypto
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Kubernetes for container orchestration and deployment a plus
- ISTQB certification or equivalent a plus
- Knowledge blockchain and crypto technologies a plus
- Communications Skills
- Quality Assurance