As part of this role, you will be responsible for managing all of the projects entrusted to you (development, monitoring of tools, the launch of production in the project phase , relations with customers, etc.) by being the leader of a multidisciplinary team .
To do this, you will be:
- The contact person for our clients during the project phase in charge of ensuring the technical interface and communication between the client, suppliers and the company's various departments. You will therefore have to ensure that the product definition complies with customer demand and will have to organize internal and external project reviews.
- The pilot of the economic monitoring of the project and will have to ensure its traceability
- In charge of establishing project schedules and monitoring the progress of actions (weekly monitoring, customer milestones, Magna milestones, etc.)
- In charge of developing new products by following the rules in force within the site and in compliance with the customer quality approach (Global PSP, Q3P, AQMPP, APQP, etc.). You will also have to ensure the development of manufacturing processes (cost - quality - deadlines - environment and safety)
- Engineer training with a focus on plastics or mechanics
- You have good knowledge of development processes in the automotive sector
- You speak English fluently. Fluency in German would be a plus.
- You are comfortable with IT tools (office pack)
- You have a strong sense of organization and priority management and possess a certain spirit of synthesis and decision-making.
- You appreciate human relations, teamwork and know how to demonstrate flexibility.
Our rapidly developing site offers you a pleasant and green working environment, a few minutes from the town of Langres and an hour from Dijon. You will therefore be able to flourish in the countryside while remaining close to all services!
This position entitles you to restaurant vouchers, mutual insurance and attractive welfare. You will also have the opportunity to work up to two days per week remotely, depending on the requirements of your position.
- Communications Skills
- Management Consultancy
- Team Management