Were looking for an experienced product manager to lead our Web3Inbox team and help create the next major infrastructure for web3. Our vision is to bring crypto-native messaging to every dapp and wallet, and you will work within our cross-functional team building multi-platform SDKs, sample apps across the web, iOS and Android, as well as our consumer-facing app web3inbox.
Your primary responsibility will be to lead the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from initial ideation to product launch. This role is best suited to a product visionary that has deep experience leading engineering teams to success through a comprehensive understanding of the various services (relay, sync, identity, etc) and components of the stack.Requirements
- Lead the entire product development lifecycle, from strategy to launch, including project briefs, testing, and feedback
- Help define the web3 messaging standard spanning UX, security, privacy, spam, and compliance.
- Conduct user research and analyze data to gain insights into the product, market, and web3 messaging trends.
- Drive product adoption and collaborate closely with business development and marketing teams.
- Ruthlessly prioritize to ensure we are always working on the most impactful features
- Coordinate with key partners (Metamask, Uniswap, Rainbow, Trust Wallet, OpenSea) to ensure a seamless Web3Inbox experience.
- Support partner success by addressing feedback, bug reports, and technical issues, facilitating iterative product improvements
- Collaborate with design, engineering, marketing, bizdev and devrel teams to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned on the product's vision, goals, and development progress
- Define clear accountability through OKRs and KPIs to measure product success.
- Conduct data analysis to understand product usage and build product led growth strategies
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, executing tasks effectively to meet evolving product needs and market demands.
- At least 5 years of product experience at a tech company, having managed products, or as a software engineer
- Proficiency in understanding technical concepts and collaborating with engineering teams
- Track record in effectively building a product to post-revenue with a commercial mindset
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to identify opportunities or understand and address potential technical and business issues
- Excellent written, editing, speaking, and research skills
Nice to have:
- An engineering background
- A proven ability to thrive in rapidly evolving high growth-startups
- Possesses a deep understanding of and interest in web3 and associated technologies, with a passion for learning more in this field
What WalletConnect offers:
- Fully remote position with a budget for your home office or work environment
- Regular team offsites to amazing places around the world
- Generous PTO and parental leave
- Meaningful Learning and Development budget
- Competitive compensation package including salary, equity and possibly tokens
- If youre in the US, well also cover your healthcare
- The chance to build and grow with one of the most recognised companies in Web3 and have fun while we do it
- Communications Skills
- Product Design
- Product Management
- Product Planning