CoinSwitch breaks down the complexities in Crypto, empowering the everyday Indian to make informed investment decisions on a simple and trusted platform. When we started up, Crypto was a field reserved for specialists. Today, over 18 million users trust CoinSwitch to learn, purchase and invest in Crypto. That makes us Indias largest crypto app.
On CoinSwitch, users can invest in Crypto with a few simple taps, either as a one-time purchase or in regular intervals through an SIP. But simplicity is not a substitute for informed decisions. A CoinSwitch user spends 27 minutes on our appto learn about Crypto and Web3 through our educational content and understand the market sentiments through CRE8, the Crypto Rupee Index.
But we are just getting started. CoinSwitch not only plans to double down on making Crypto accessible to everyone but is on track to become the one-stop wealth-tech destination for every Indian.About the Role As a product manager, you will innovate and execute on product initiatives that will bring delight to our users while delivering business value to the company.You will have a consistent record of owning and delivering experiences to users that raise-the-bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective. You will thrive and deliver results in a fast-paced environment. What You Will Do
- Manage and drive the growth product roadmap
- Develop a vision and strategy, plan deliverables, design and launch products
- Explore, identify and execute on strategic growth opportunities
- Work closely with Engineering, and Analytics teams to define and execute growth experiments
- Actively measure conversion across the product funnel, interpret trends and identify opportunities to innovate and improve
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-ins for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data and results to executives, other product teams, cross-functional teams such as marketing, operations, finance
- Supervise and measure launched products and use data for product refinement.
- Define the metrics to ship with your features to measure usage and other success indicators, monitor those metrics, and determine if the work is successful.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience in a product role delivering highly successful and innovative products - youre extremely proud of what youve accomplished.
- A technical undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience in a high growth company or startup.
- A driver personality - constantly pushing toward transparency and delivery while balancing the need for great teamwork.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- You know how to use data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- You have a never-ending desire to grow and learn.
- You have the ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
Life at CoinSwitch
We take great pride in what we do, and are committed to our mission. And we have a lot of fun while at it!
Heres how we do things at CoinSwitch:
- Customer-first: Thats the North Star. Everything we do is to make our users investment experience better and simplified.
- Ownership: We dont sport lab coats, but we experimenta lot. And we take ownership. We even have a catchphrase for this: Think big, fail fast, and build better.
- Data-driven: The source of truth. Simple as that.
- Fun: PS5, anyone? Or do you prefer Foosball? Or perhaps Carrom? And yes, our HR team has a whole list of activities: Disco nights, offsites, gift boxes, and more!
Speaking of lists, the perks and benefits are so extensive, this space isnt enough. Here are a few:
- Parenthood: Up to 8 months of Maternity leave and 1 month of Paternity leave
- Gender Reassignment Surgery: Be the best version of you! Well support you and reimburse your medical bill.
- Product Management