The Prime Client Services Associatewill be responsible for managing business operations for BitGo Primes digital asset trading and financing services.
- Manage BitGo Primes trade and settlement workflows including trade entry, asset transfers, reporting and reconciliation.
- Collaborate with Primes business team to maintain optimal funding across various trading venues
- First line of support for trading or financing operations related enquiries
- Lead process improvements, identify gaps, recommend improvements and automation
- Support testing efforts for all enhancements of proprietary systems
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the Sales and Client Services team with on-boarding new counterparties
- Identifying operational risks, introduce operational controls and document policies & procedures
- Collaborate closely with the product/engineering team to improve our products and services
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, exchanges, liquidity providers and third party providers
- Stay up to date about market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects, with a passion for the digital asset industry
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
BitGo is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making BitGo successful.
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to effectively interact with others in a pleasant, professional manner
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand assets flows and procedures
- Must have previous middle or back-office experience in a financial services Trading, stock loan, FX experience is a plus.
- Experience managing and interacting with clients is a plus
- Comfortably manage competing priorities in a fast-moving, dynamic start-up environment
- Hands-on Excel or Google Sheets experience; macro programming exposure is a plus
- Genuine interest in financial services and cryptocurrency; crypto experience professionally or personally is a plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent experience
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Client Servicing
- Communications Skills