About The Role:
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced P&L Manager to join our dynamic team in CoinSwitch. The P&L Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of profit and loss management, financial analysis, and reporting within the equity sector. This critical role requires a deep understanding of financial markets, equity instruments, and a strong analytical mindset.
What You Will Do:
- Define, design and execute marketing and CRM campaigns to drive growth and awareness
- Analyse data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends
- Improve adoption of the stock broking platform among existing users
- Work on competitive analysis to ensure CoinSwitch stays ahead of competition
- Own, manage and improve all key customer and business metrics
- Work with the product team to build industry defining products, introduce new categories and capabilities
- Partner with finance to create the right set of value proposition to drive growth
- Build a community outreach program to actively solicit feedback and be on top on trends
- Collaborating with leadership, special committees, and consultants to execute
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial regulations, reporting requirements, and accounting standards within the equity broking industry.
- Monitor and analyze daily, monthly, and yearly profit and loss statements for equity broking business
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial regulations, reporting requirements, and accounting standards within the equity industry.
What You Should Have:
- 4-5 years of proven experience in owning product categories in fast paced startups
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision
- Strong understanding of the fintech space
- Proven experience in profit and loss management within the equity industry, with a strong understanding of equity instruments and financial markets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance standards relevant to the equity industry.
- Familiarity with diverse business functioning such as growth, finance, product etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and team collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Communications Skills
- Financial Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Team Collaboration