This role will require thorough knowledge and understanding of core HR business processes, practices, and experience implementing and administering Workday for large enterprise companies. This role reports to the Manager of HR Systems.The Opportunity
- Lead process discovery workshops and requirement gathering sessions to uncover business gaps, pain points and opportunities.
- Conduct design workshops with business stakeholders and cross functional teams to recommend best solutions on the Workday platform.
- Develop scalable solutions on the Workday platform for the Global HR teams for best in class user experience, performance and security.
- Work closely with business to explore opportunities to leverage Workday functionalities and features to improve HR business processes and operations.
- Challenge existing business & IT processes, methods and systems for improving operations, security and scalability.
- Uphold the highest standards of application security and data integrity on the Workday platform and protect sensitive HR data and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Act as a Scrum Master for the team, conduct sprint ceremonies and manage sprint communications with business stakeholders, ensuring reliable project tracking, execution, and on time deliverables.
- Support the reporting needs of business to design and develop insightful analytics solutions on the workday platform.
- Stay abreast of the latest Workday releases to promote awareness, and adoption of Workday tools to drive more productivity and efficiency within HR operations.
- Mentor and develop team members through project collaboration and KTs.
Skills You Should HODL
- 6+ years of configuration and administration experience in HR Systems, with a strong focus on Workday.
- 3+ years of experience specifically in HCM, Talent & Perf, Integrations and Advance Reporting/Dashboard Builds.
- Experience working within the enterprise applications/HR operations team of a hyper growth company with complex data and integrations will be a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of core HR business processes, and procedures.
- Experience in configuration, implementation, and supporting Workday solutions from start to finish.
- Ability to work independently, and self-manage business deadlines and expectations.
- Strong working knowledge of project management techniques and methodologies.
- Comfortable working on projects with ambiguity and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience working with internal and external audit teams to conduct SOX, SOC type of audits.
- Experience with Jira and Agile methodology is a strong plus
- Prior consulting experience/ business process mapping experience is a plus.
- Experience with Integrations, ADP, Cloudpay, or Docebo is a strong plus.
$101,000 - $153,000 a yearThis is the target annual salary range for this role. This range is not inclusive of other additional compensation elements, such as our Bonus program, Equity program, Wellness allowance, and other benefits [US Only] (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).The compensation range provided is influenced by various factors and represents the initial target range. Our salary offerings are dynamic and we strive to ensure that our base salary and total compensation package aligns and recognizes the top talent we aim to attract and retain. The compensation package of the successful candidate is based on various factors such as their skillset, experience, and job scope.Location Tagging: #US #CanadaKraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!As an equal opportunity employer, we dont tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether thats based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
- Analytical Thinking
- Communications Skills
- Human Resources
- IT support
- Problem Solving